Thursday, November 27, 2008

catch up.. again.. starting to post..

Weekly Monday Report: last week.. erya..last week.

Dynamis last week:

Wend: free run 1/3 was ok did on par and had fun. blm are is awsome

Sun: cost onry run 2/3 parced the match and forgot to turn off efects, lag was big.. death because of SCH sub bigger.. not only did I try to do more damage I didn't have -emt gear in macros so full hate was mine every time I did a spell. I did sub par for match hope to even this out next run. never again will I sub SCH to blm in dynamis.

---

Level update:

looking forward to the week ahead and in other news I plan to switch off of thf to level DNC too 37 least tell I have enough for two rings of awsome. It has been way too long sence I leveled a job that hits.. it takes some getting used to.

---

Well that's all for this monday update hope to see you all in game this week.


-----
this week...

Tuesday late report::
I hate them I hate them I hate them..

wend: juno.. 8 deaths .. owch blm 4 the xp loss.. well it was a juno run.. kinda blam.. wha..


sunday.. wait north lands.. 10/10 pre lot rule? when was that..
found out I need 10 runs to lot for gear I have the level for, I am a new player as far as the guild goes.

that was fun.. lucky me 1 death this time.. at the end..

North lands 4 the win.. wait I have the win already.. why do I care...
as far as hunting 4the win.. they are super lame.. agro all dragos and die.. it was worse than the first run.. wait it was worse than all the runs.. I think.. well some rdm cast Ice spikes while we were waiting on the dragon then I get back to keyboard and there are dragons running around me I have been hit and silenced.. wait .. I've been silence.. wha..

ok, so all in all northands own the ls..

hope windurest doesn't do the same tomorrow

other than that I have not made a single thing out of dynamis yet.. at all .. so far.. at all .. wait.. I'm in it for something.. right?

-----today.. ya today

Special thanks for giving report Thursday:

LS answer Dienamis
FTW.. er to die quickly .. and LOSE FTW's

5/10

Dynamis Windurst,, The name that sent terror down the back of my neck all last night while I played.. I needed nothing I got nothing.. 0 100 pieces dropped wait.. oh ya.. 0.

bigest loss sence I got back..

first Beaucedine loss, then again loss same map, and a loss with windurst puts a nail in it.. sun day we are going for the win on Xarcabard.. wait.. win? yes flash forward to Sunday and my next post..

Kerensky II : "GM Dave ban them ban them all and have the dragon stomp them after beating the map single-handed.. wait no handed"
Protag : Why did you just send me that in a tell?
Kerensky II : no reason.. send in the gm report for abusive tell.. I want to see what will happen.
Protag : Do you even want to be in this guild?!?
Kerensky II : Yes.. ah.. er.. NO..! I want to win! and my best bet looks to be GM Dave's dragon.. least I could get the drops off him before he killed me too. or at least 50% of the drops.


GM : You know, why do you all have to be so stupid, I've been watching you run on the map for the past hour, how can you all actually play this badly.
??? : who gave the gm a ls peal?

Server Message: Dynamis is now a PvP Hazard Zone


??? : ahh! save me I didn't mean to be a bla..
??? : wha.. what are those dragons doing there..
??? : are all you charmed? why are you attacking me I was afk..
??? : I just found the mobs and accidentally pulled them all too.. what is this?


Jormungand Lord hits for ??? for #Error! dmg #Error!
Jormungand Lord hits for ??? for #Error! dmg #Error!
Jormungand Lord hits for ??? for #Error! dmg #Error!
...


???: what where is the button
???: ya how do I home point?

GM : To better assist you in dynamis I stopped the timer and disabled your home points. have a nice day and don't hesitate to make a GM call.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home